Wednesday 4 February 2015

TRANSLATION 1º ESO

Translate into English: (Present Simple/ Present Continuous)

1. Mi hermana siempre está enfadada.
    My sister is always angry.
2. Cristina siempre va al centro comercial los días entre semana.
    Chris always goes to the shopping centre on weekdays.
3. ¿Qué estás haciendo? Estoy jugando al ajedrez.
    What are you doing? I´m playing chess.
4. Siempre nos levantamos tarde los fines de semana.
    We always get up late at weekends.
5. ¿Los niños están jugando al hockey en el patio del colegio?
    Are the children  playing hockey in the school yard?
6. Mi padre nunca tiene frío en invierno.
    My father is never cold in winter.
7. El señor Moriana lleva puesto un jersey azul y un pantalón beige hoy.
    Today Mr. Moriana is wearing a blue jumper and beige trousers.
8. ¿Dónde vas? Voy al médico, me encuentro mal.
    Where are you going? I´m going to the doctor´s, I´m not feeling
     very well.

No comments: