Monday 30 May 2011

Lemon Tree by Fools´Garden





       Listen to the song and complete the missing words:

     
Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree .mp3




I'  (sit) here
in the boring room
It's just another 
Sunday afternoon
I'
  (waste) my time

I got nothing to do
I'
 
(hang) around

I'  (wait) for you
But nothing ever happens -

and I wonder

I' 
around in my car
I'
too fast

I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely

I'  (wait) for you              
But nothing ever happens -
and I wonder

Chorus

I wonder  I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow Lemon tree
I'   ( turn) my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree


I' ( sit) here

I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so  put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens - and I wonder

Isolation- is not good for me
Isolation- I don't want to sit on a lemon tree
I'  (step)
around in the dessert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And  will happen - and you'll wonder

Chorus
And I wonder wonder
I wonder  I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see (x4)
is just another yellow Lemon tree



                                       Now, watch this video with the lyrics.


         


No comments: